2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you think is responsible for setting the anti-Everton diving agenda? The referees themselves? Rupert Murdoch? The Kopite deep state? Was there a panel about this at the World Economic Forum, or more over drinks at the afterparty?
I read that as the Watford Economic Forum at first, which actually made sense given what's gone on between the two clubs recently.

Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 13.55.53.png

Nigel Reo-Coker coming in with some absolute bobbins on the subject of Richarlison and DCL.

Which The Liverpool Echo, for some reason, thought deserved its own article.

View attachment 171061

Nigel Reo-Coker coming in with some absolute bobbins on the subject of Richarlison and DCL.

Which The Liverpool Echo, for some reason, thought deserved its own article.
Just confirms that most pundits/ex players in the media, don't watch all the games and probably just watch the highlights. Because anyone who watched richarlison in that relegation scrap could see how much it meant.

A player who wants to go, only has two years left on his deal, the fee is money we need and there are multiple suitors. Why isn't this done again?

We don't even know if a club has bid yet. And we need to stick to our valuation. We can't just sell him on the cheap to get it done with and do another club a favour.
Maybe I'm getting what's real confused but I thought Spurs bid around 50m?

That's not cheap. We're in range already.

Maybe I'm getting what's real confused but I thought Spurs bid around 50m?

That's not cheap. We're in range already.

I don't think it's been confirmed if they bid. A lot of the stories were about them not being willing to pay that.

So if they aren't willing to even pay 50m, then there's no even a discussion to be had. Their interest isn't serious.

A player who wants to go, only has two years left on his deal, the fee is money we need and there are multiple suitors. Why isn't this done again?
Because we need a club to actually offer us some money first, right now no one has offered us sausage for him.

That's your opinion Iggy, mines different at least 15 to 20 million different and if you had a star poll on here, would be interesting to see whose valuation is the closest...
Well do we want to sell him or not? If you don't then sure wait for 75m but we'll be in really bad shape both financially and with what we can put on the field.

If you want to sell him you've got to come down.

Status
Not open for further replies.