Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton striker Moise Kean could end up playing for PSG next season​

While Vlahovic didn’t disappoint, Kean’s season with Juventus was underwhelming. The 22 year old scored six times in 42 games, which is not a healthy return on the investment. With the 2022-23 season on the horizon, the Old Lady will have to make the payment for the second year loan deal which amounts to €4 million.

However, there have been reports in the past that suggest that the Italians are planning to activate the buy option this summer and sell Kean to another interested party.

There was interest from the Premier League. PSG have always been admirers of Kean’s talent and were mightily impressed with Kean’s displays during the loan spell. The 22 year old also likes the idea of returning to PSG.

According to Gazzetta Dello Sport (via Sport Witness), Juventus want to get rid of Kean and they have devised a plan to do so. The Old Lady are hoping to strike a swap deal with PSG which will see Kean move to Paris and Juve acquire the services of Leandro Parades.

I'm not sure yet.

I suppose I could claim to vividly remember him being a midget under Martinez.

Seems to work for you.
And if Barry was right footed he'd have hardly played for city.

Unreal conditionals are fun as they ultimately are pointless as well they explain things that aren't reality so if de bruyne was 4 foot tall he'd never have played football, only he isn't and so he has

Stop being a bellend lad, hard though it may seem, I think you're saveable

Becoming a little unsavoury in here for my taste.

Zinchenko and Winks...neither the most exciting but perhaps effective signings.

One week till July...
In my opinion, Zinchenko would be an incredibly exciting signing. He doesn't ever look out of place in the City side. He was crucial in their final game against City, too. Doubt we'll get him, but would be made up if we did.

Hang on doesn’t he have an obligation for Juve to buy him?? I thought that was set in stone.
Juventus are obliged to pay us 4M€ on July 1st and another 28M€ next summer. Plus, let's say 5M€ wages. So thats a total of 37M€ they have to commit to in the next 12 months (the transfer fee is in three installments but let's not worry about that).

But they don't want him in the squad.

So they think that if they can buy him, for let's say 28M€ now (although apparently Everton have said they want the full 28+4) and sell him for let's say 20M€ the next day, they will take an 8M€ hit. But if they keep him for a year and sell for 20M€ next summer, they take a 17M€ hit next summer on what they've paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.