Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's certainly looking that way.

In reality, it makes a lot of sense. So much so that it's a pleasant surprise, and hopefully indicative of a more sensible approach to finance, revenues and recruitment than we've seen in several years.

Having said that, I will poop in an envelope and post it to Moshiri if we buy Harry bloody Winks.
We are hoping to sell before Thursday as it will improve our finances long term and make life a bit easier earlier

I can believe it, but I think our footballing days were already behind us both by the time I knew him. He does have a seriously wicked sense of rebelious humour though which has obviously rubbed off. lol
Spoke to him on Sunday, that humour still pops its head up still when tickled right. I’d play you up front for the Evs still, clean them boots man.

• Haha
Reactions: kev

Should probably appoint him as our chief scout, no way ours have heard of any of the players he suggested there.
That Booman would fix all our problems.. soon as we are rubbish and the fans start booing the players will think they are backing Booman

Status
Not open for further replies.