Transfer Rumour Oleksander Zinchenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ake is better than every CB we have. Mina is decent but can’t play three games on the trot so that comparison is n/a.

Back to Zinchenko. Think he’d be a mustard signing. Plays CAM / 8 for Ukraine and looks quality. And of course could do a job LM or LB. Would make him our priority signing.
We simply can't afford the wages of a fully stocked quality 24+ man squad so we need players who are able to play in more than one position. It's sort of what Moyes used to do.

Found myself thinking “I hope we sign him before he puts in good performances at the World Cup,” before remembering A) the World Cup starts in November and B) Ukraine didn’t qualify anyway.

Winkchenko?
Zinky Winky

tinky-winky.jpg

Both would command substantial wages which we can ill afford.
It must be one or t’other not both.
We still have other areas we desperately need to address.
Yeah but I think these two are both going to address areas we desperately need, so much work to do this summer

Yeah but I think these two are both going to address areas we desperately need, so much work to do this summer
Even in the unlikely event we retain Richarlison and DCL we still need to replace Rondon as a back up striker, for instance.
If we lose one of our forwards we will have to replace them as well.
All this whilst keeping our wage bill as low as possible to reduce our exposure to the potential for swinging punishments( which could include point deductions) from the authorities due to our woeful overspend.
It will only be one or t’other

Status
Not open for further replies.