Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It`s OK getting youngsters for the sake of getting youngsters but we got to stay in this league as well.....

Swerve Winks, Gilmour and Ampadu.

I would go after Rabiot or Zakaria who would be available cheap, both for less than Kean but high wages I`d think.

After all that is said and done we got to trust Lampard and Thelwell to get it right and back their decisions, it will be hard if we are selling Richy to be replaced by the likes of Gilmour and Ampadu!

With the players we are being linked to I`m seriously wondering if we will start next season any stronger than this season and much much weaker if we lose Richy.....

Are you not very smart or something?

I mean what you shared still doesn't say he played RW for most of his career before signing for man city (ignoring his immediate loan to psv and any international games). He played 15 times at RW prior to city and 23 times not at RW. Then he immediately went on loan and appeared 2 more times there in 17 games for PSV.
Stop being so tedious. He played as a right winger more than any other position prior to joining city.

Do all the mood hoovers not get bored of the constant negativity?!

We saw last season the difference between a positive united fan base vs a negative toxic one.

I’ve had more then enough of that negativity from last season to last me a life time. For most of us it was draining to say the least.

How about we just back & trust a manager we all seem to like, and therefore do the same with any of the players he decides to bring in?!

You’ll feel a lot better for it!

Do all the mood hoovers not get bored of the constant negativity?!

We saw last season the difference between a positive united fan base vs a negative toxic one.

I’ve had more then enough of that negativity from last season to last me a life time. For most of us it was draining to say the least.

How about we just back & trust a manager we all seem to like, and therefore do the same with any of the players he decides to bring in?!

You’ll feel a lot better for it!
I can assure you, having a positive outlook regarding Everton really, really doesnt help.

I can assure you, having a positive outlook regarding Everton really, really doesnt help.

But being negative does?!

I get it’s hard after what we’ve had to go through. But I prefer to let things actually happen first, before moaning about something before it’s actually happened.

Did I really just get accused of being a kopite by the thumb lol lol lol
You literally had nothing to say on my previous post just decided insults were OK.... you could have ignored it or put your point if view across because we are on a forum after all.

You could have ignored my post but instead went straight in with a Gobshite comment, so if the cap fits mate

But being negative does?!

I get it’s hard after what we’ve had to go through. But I prefer to let things actually happen first, before moaning about something before it’s actually happened.
Im an eternal optimist with regards Everton.

Im just saying, it hasnt helped the club.

You literally had nothing to say on my previous post just decided insults were OK.... you could have ignored it or put your point if view across because we are on a forum after all.

You could have ignored my post but instead went straight in with a Gobshite comment, so if the cap fits mate

Well I didn't need to address the whole post after seeing your magical plan to save Everton was to sign even more players on enormous wages, that are in the wrong age bracket (Rabiot), whilst completely ignoring the absolute pit we are in at the moment for that very same magic plan.

Im an eternal optimist with regards Everton.

Im just saying, it hasnt helped the club.

I didn’t say being positive would help the club though. I just said you’ll feel better being positive then to always being negative. (Not you specifically btw)

Having said that, being constantly negative/ toxic can actually have a negative impact on the club. Look at last season. How good was it towards the end, everyone together?

Iwobi is also one example of that. Players do respond…

Status
Not open for further replies.