Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks just like what we need good on the ball drives forward looks like he has a hunger for the game would be a welcomed addition to our midfield cant see it happening though.
Yet he might go to Wolves. We need to make these type of signing not Harry Winks.

Happy to be proven wrong but I’m not keen on Gilmor at all.

He’s too lightweight and I feel if he was good enough to overcome his size disadvantage then he would have shown a bit more at Norwich.
Winks, Gilmour and Zinchenko, none of whom are particularly physical in stature

He’s too lightweight and I feel if he was good enough to overcome his size disadvantage then he would have shown a bit more at Norwich.
He was getting pushed out of the team by Mathias Normann who tbh is far more suited to what we need and was only there on loan from some Russian team.

Any Norwich fans about? I'm pretty sure they were up in arms with Gilmour starting games for them at some point last season.

That said, Lampard will have seen enough of Gilmour and if he still rates him then I'm willing to go along with him getting his man.

Any Norwich fans about? I'm pretty sure they were up in arms with Gilmour starting games for them at some point last season.

That said, Lampard will have seen enough of Gilmour and if he still rates him then I'm willing to go along with him getting his man.
They couldn’t stand him mate, but then they’re pathetic in the PL and when Gilmour plays for Scotland he looks good. I’m not massively keen on him though

Yes been hyped up for years was looking forward to seeing him at Norwich and he disappointed I feel he would do better with more quality around him tho still 21 so plenty of time to improve definitely has ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.