2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kulusevski cannot play deeper in that system and Richarlison was not better last season. Far from guaranteed

No he wasnt. But over the last 4 he has been, he suits Contes system more, and he wants to pay 50 odd million for him. He will be first choice. They will get a lot more out of him too IMO mate.

don’t sell him. try and sell others and kean

Depends what Richarlison wants too, if he wants out we would just be shooting ourselves in the foot if we didn't cash in now while he has a decent value.

James we should have kept, yes it would have cost us a fair bit in wages but we wouldn't have been near the relegation zone, which if you can guarantee safety for 10 million it is worth it. Unfortunately we can't afford to lose 30/40/50 million to keep Richie. We need to buy wisely after he goes though else we could be in the brown stuff.

Depends what Richarlison wants too, if he wants out we would just be shooting ourselves in the foot if we didn't cash in now while he has a decent value.

James we should have kept, yes it would have cost us a fair bit in wages but we wouldn't have been near the relegation zone, which if you can guarantee safety for 10 million it is worth it. Unfortunately we can't afford to lose 30/40/50 million to keep Richie. We need to buy wisely after he goes though else we could be in the brown stuff.
Richarlison wants to play with the WC around the corner. It's a win/win situation. Sell him now at decent value or sell him in january, his value won't plummet (barring injuries).

Richarlison wants to play with the WC around the corner. It's a win/win situation. Sell him now at decent value or sell him in january, his value won't plummet (barring injuries).
I’m surprised there had been no European interest, I don’t want to sell him to another PL team. I’m becoming concerned about next season and keeping him for half a season to get points on the board and cashing in post WC (hoping he both lifts the trophy and golden shoe) is appealing. But if he wants off then he has to be sold now, to whomever flashes the dosh

Come on Carlo buy him please don’t let him go to Spurs.
I know Carlo says nice things but I think he's lying and feels we're utter crap. I just don't believe he actually rates Richarlison so much as he rates Richarlison for us and that's beneath him now.

Next season is going to be terrifying without Richi. 1-0 down, 10 minutes to play and hoping Gray or Iwobi can pull something out of the bag. Isn’t going to happen often is it.
...which is why anyone taking the piss and offering to pay £65M need chasing.

The amount of our own fans who think the way those hard faced gets do is astounding to me.

£80M or anything north of that, then we can talk.

That's far from guaranteed. He's not starting over Son and Kane (can everyone please agree on that?) which leaves Kulusevski. To start Kulusevski has the upper hand being a true RW. He's also got to be better though and Kulusevski was damn good after joining last year.
Aren't real Madrid interested in son? Maybe richarlison is the replacement if son goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.