Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notwithstanding Richardson, it's overall a better team than last year and we won the corresponding fixtures then
Yeah, but if we include Richarlison, the lad who scored the winner in that fixture against Chelsea, it's a worse team and Chelsea beat us nine games out of ten. It's weird that Richarlison wouldn't be part of your calculation.

not too sure if this has been seen already but would be good if true

Attachments

• C728FEE8-92F6-46E9-9A34-36D68C71BBC4.png
    C728FEE8-92F6-46E9-9A34-36D68C71BBC4.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 423

Don't actually think he has stated anything we don't already know there to be honest!

We know who is in for Richie, Tarkowski is the worst kept secret, we have been in talks with Winks over a loan deal and a few jizz themselves of the young lad from Chelsea of whom had half a good season for Palace?

At least there is no mention of Billy Gilmour.....

I appreciate the concern over his discipline , but there have been some rational explanations for some of the incidents, whether true or not.
I don’t think there can be any doubt over his talent,
He’s a forward and is comfortable across the front 3 and also performs well from midfield.
At 25 he’s a decent age.
His goals and assists are directly comparable with Richarlison.
We need someone who will provide good cover for Calvert - Lewin as well as replace Richarlison and this lad fits the bill handsomely.
I actually think he could surpass Richarlison if he can rise to the challenge.
All this for a relatively meagre £20m.
If he’s available and interested I think we’d be extremely foolish to pass him up.
But as you say it’s all subjective.

Im really not trying to be argumentative here but im bewildered anyone would want him.

He's 24 with 2.5 months of good play in his entire career. Done nothing internationally and been bombed out of clubs due to his bad attitude.

Im also lost why he would be "comfortable across the front 3 and midfield" ?

How can we compare him and Richarlison when his goals actually came in the 2.5 months when he was up top and Watford played Kamikaze football...creating alot but leaking goals.

He looks like he is Faustino Asprilla without talent...Oumar Niasse with a bad attitude.

if you think he could "surpass Richarlison" then i dont know where you have got that idea from.

Good news there would be

Tarkowski (open secret)

Also if we can sign Winks (loan with option) and Gallagher (permanent) together then the centre of the pitch is hugely upgraded.

Also happy no donkeys signed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.