Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got no problem with that. I think we kind of agree on this and I just confused you with the 5m thing.
I'm not confused at all. You think Gordon is a 5m player (he isnt) and would have us relegated (he didn't, and neither did the long long list of other players who you suggest would have us relegated if we played them every game (which we did and didnt get relegated)).

Like I say. You are chatting wham. That is very clear.

I'm not confused at all. You think Gordon is a 5m player (he isnt) and would have us relegated (he didn't, and neither did the long long list of other players who you suggest would have us relegated if we played them every game (which we did and didnt get relegated)).

Like I say. You are chatting wham. That is very clear.
You clearly are confused because I don't think this.

Last post:

Gordon for me right now is worth about 20m.

If I were running a buying club I'd not offer the whole 20m. It would probably be something like 10 or 12 up front with add ons.

Everton would rightly say no to that and I'd just move on to someone else.

Gordon's current level of play is not worth 20m or really close, but he can and should improve so that is why that value makes sense.

Last season he played at the level of a player who yo-yos between the Championship and PL. I think he'll get better.

I don't really understand what Spurs see in him to want him. And frankly just don't believe that is going to happen.

Thats exactly what I mean with footie. Watching 35 games on TV is bettered by watching one game actually live.

But its a Transfer thread, so apologies for blowing it off course.
Next time read the whole post mate FFS. Because if you did the takeaway can't possibly be that I thought it was better. I mean jesus mate. That's exactly what I didn't say.

We need Madrid to come in for him to make it interesting
Problem is they would probably come late in the window and swoop as they know they can almost lure any player to them .

Get rid now I don’t think it’s worth squeezing say another 5 mil out of a club for it to drag on into late August.

I don't really understand what Spurs see in him to want him

With their squad, nor me to be honest. English quota is the best I can come up with, unless they know their outgoings. The P word as well, but Conte isnt a "potential" manager is he?

If we go from having Richy, Gordon & Dele to having Dele, Moura, Winks and a bit of cash we are being run by monkeys.
There is no way that is going to happen.
Fans will accept Richarlison leaving but there would be uproar over the sale of Gordon and revolution if Winks and Moura formed a substantial part of the fee.

With their squad, nor me to be honest. English quota is the best I can come up with, unless they know their outgoings. The P word as well, but Conte isnt a "potential" manager is he?
Maybe Levy wants to do some business on his own for the inevitable post Conte era

Status
Not open for further replies.