Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been following Spurs and Chelsea fans reaction to being linked with Richarlison? Are they positive about the move or do they want to swerve?

Maybe Levy wants to do some business on his own for the inevitable post Conte era

Maybe. But cant see him compromising a budget for players Conte wants now. Maybe Conte does want him, they will need a larger squad next season I guess. Time will tell.

Mate when this team is worthy of wholehearted backing I will be doing so. Right now the club is such a shambles top to bottom that it is making a mockery of the supporters. Just accepting that is actually not good support, at least in my opinion.
The time to show support is when the team is on the bones of its ar5e from a football viewpoint. Supporting a successful team takes no effort at all.

Has anyone been following Spurs and Chelsea fans reaction to being linked with Richarlison? Are they positive about the move or do they want to swerve?
At the moment spurs fans are responding to all the arsenal fans getting wet over raphinha by saying richarlison is better

They seem to want to sign him so that they can banter the arsenal fans

Generally both sets of fans think the price of 60 mil is ridiculous but spurs and Chelsea fans seem more accepting of the transfer if the deal involves player swaps like Harry winks or pulisic.

Mate when this team is worthy of wholehearted backing I will be doing so. Right now the club is such a shambles top to bottom that it is making a mockery of the supporters. Just accepting that is actually not good support, at least in my opinion.
Not a dig, but you have supported us AFTER 1995, at every point in that time, using your metric, the club has been totally unsupportable.

No way both Richarlison AND Gordon get sold.

I can't see Lampard letting that happen to be honest. We've already let go our 2 most creative under Benitez, now we'd be letting go our 2 hardest working.
We'd be absolutely up against it next season, hard to see us not going down.

Sure, we'd have money to spend... but we've been absolutely abysmal in the transfer market the last few years, can't see us plucking a wonder kid from the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.