Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neymar is the most overated player in world football, the big girls blouse.
Depends on whether or not you think being injured all the time makes you not actually that good. Because when he plays he's genuinely excellent.

He's also massively unlikeable which clouds people I think. Same as Pogba.

Not a dig, but you have supported us AFTER 1995, at every point in that time, using your metric, the club has been totally unsupportable.
As a 33 year old it’s been pretty bloody difficult yeah
My biggest limbs moment and almost closest to a trophy was probably going a goal up in FA Cup semi against the RS in a game we then bottled.
Wow, memories.

Not a dig, but you have supported us AFTER 1995, at every point in that time, using your metric, the club has been totally unsupportable.
Not necessarily. I really think if we were finishing 7th every year on average you could say the club is run well and be totally within range. You could even rate the players highly. We're obviously well below even that kind of mark.

So what does everyone value that deal at then?

100m for both?

Richarlison £70m & Gordon £30m?

I personally don’t think Richie would get much game time at Spurs never mind Gordon, would be a terrible move for him. But I imagine Everton have probably indicated they would be open to offers.

£40 mil for Richarlison and £60 mil for Gordon so we don’t have to pay Watford a penny :)

Doubt anyone is making a direct comparison between the two.... PSG have shown interest previously. Moise Kean went there and was banging in goals (in the CL too!) after doing nothing (less than) for Everton.
No I meant the idea of them signing Richarlison after Neymar leaves. They'd quite literally be going from Neymar to Richarlison

Not necessarily. I really think if we were finishing 7th every year on average you could say the club is run well and be totally within range. You could even rate the players highly. We're obviously well below even that kind of mark.
Again, not a dig, but you really should support the club in the good and bad times.

I mean, its ok to say we suck donkey penis, cos we really do, but you still support them.

Again, not a dig, but you really should support the club in the good and bad times.

I mean, its ok to say we suck donkey penis, cos we really do, but you still support them.
Well I'm not stopping supporting the club. I just say mean things about us because we suck and Blue to the bone pinhead that he is has decided that means I hate Everton.

I don't hate Everton, I think I should put that on record at this point, but I do find the current set up to be really lacking in enjoyment.

Well I'm not stopping supporting the club. I just say mean things about us because we suck and Blue to the bone pinhead that he is has decided that means I hate Everton.

I don't hate Everton, I think I should put that on record at this point, but I do find the current set up to be really lacking in enjoyment.
I hate Everton.

I want them to go and never come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.