Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought in my lifetime a team like southern softie spuds could cherry pick Everton players. Shameful.

They have been a more attractive club to join for most of my life. Despite rarely winning anything in modernish times they have always been able to attract glamour names going back to 90s.

I mean Pienaar wanted to ditch us to go to them so it was the same a decade or so ago

Same thing that happens every transfer window, mass insanity and bed wetting.
Bet wetting you say? Don't mind if I do. Just checked with my local online book maker and we are one of the favourites for the drop, only 5/1 at the moment. If we don't make moves soon in the old transfer market I can't see them being too far wrong. Ah, that familiar moist feeling!

Bet wetting you say? Don't mind if I do. Just checked with my local online book maker and we are one of the favourites for the drop, only 5/1 at the moment. If we don't make moves soon in the old transfer market I can't see them being too far wrong. Ah, that familiar moist feeling!
We arent going down

Richarlison is a Current full Brazilian international and highly regarded.

In my opinion you would have a completely different opinion of Richarlison if he played for a different team
I can say with considerable confidence that if Richarlison was the exact same player but was at Wolves and we were rumored to be offering 50m for him I would be horrified

I can say with considerable confidence that if Richarlison was the exact same player but was at Wolves and we were rumored to be offering 50m for him I would be horrified

Because it would be the wrong pool for us to be shopping in.

But that's pretty much what Liverpool did with Jota, who looks a very good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.