2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a waste of time us having a Brazilian international striker when all we could offer him was a relegation fight. He'll go with my blessing. The club is an absolute kin shambles from top to bottom.

videotogif_2022.06.28_16.17.35.gif

60mill isnt a bad fee, its not fantastic but its decent - 10 goals last season and only really started performing consistently in the last maybe 10 games

The biggest clubs in Europe are clamouring for Ajax's players. If they are looking to make him their record signing it says enough.

It's likely he would do very well. I'd rather he goes to Ajax so we don't have to face him though.

A couple of questions if I may. And I quite like Bergwijn, but:

1) Hes flopped at Spurs here hasnt he?
2) If he would tear it up at Everton, why hasnt he scored more than like 8 goals in 2.5 years there?
3) You paid 27m for him. He is now 2.5 years older, and flopped, so surely the value would have to be a fair bit lower.
4) Even Ajax, seem to be bulking at the fee, and not getting close to the 25m Spurs want.

I'd be happy to take Bergwijn, but to Everton, he is a 10-15m player. If it was 40m+ and Berwijn for Richarlison, it feels a bit closer to market values.

Status
Not open for further replies.