Stop oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper Incel that bloke
Accio Girlfreindius ?
A0D8C966-FBFD-44D9-A54E-EAF2AFDE7226.jpeg

Just wait til you find out the reason Richarlison hasn’t been officially unveiled in a spurs shirt yet!
He’s been duct taped to a post at FF all summer.

Rescue the young lady but leave the scruff. Given he’s probably had a massive bowl of some kind of eco-grain and a bottle of HUEL for brekkie, he’s going to need a dump at some point. Tourists will love it.

theoretically, if they just left him there with his hand stuck to a painting could he just starve to death?
I like it, art is often used to express how different cultures perceive the inevitability of death and to try to make sense of what happens after we die. With some exceptions, western paintings tend to reflect on the subject’s life, or romanticise and beautify the moment of death to avoid shocking the audience: paintings such as Caravaggio’s The Death of the Virgin (1606) were banned from churches for representing death too realistically. In Japan, however, a form of art called Kusōzu (‘painting of the nine stages of a decaying corpse’) developed between the 14th and 18th centuries, which illustrates the decay of a human corpse with breathtaking graphical accuracy, cataloguing the final moments of a person’s life through to complete disarticulation of their bones, and this could be considered a masterpiece for stop oil.

I like it, art is often used to express how different cultures perceive the inevitability of death and to try to make sense of what happens after we die. With some exceptions, western paintings tend to reflect on the subject’s life, or romanticise and beautify the moment of death to avoid shocking the audience: paintings such as Caravaggio’s The Death of the Virgin (1606) were banned from churches for representing death too realistically. In Japan, however, a form of art called Kusōzu (‘painting of the nine stages of a decaying corpse’) developed between the 14th and 18th centuries, which illustrates the decay of a human corpse with breathtaking graphical accuracy, cataloguing the final moments of a person’s life through to complete disarticulation of their bones, and this could be considered a masterpiece for stop oil.
Yeah….I was just about to say that :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.