Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given money is tight still, I think we need to focus on tightening things up so we don’t concede a lot of goals.

That way, I think that despite not having as many options as any of us would like, we do still have a goal or two in us you’d like to think.

Effectively we need a Moyes type of season where we we win or lose by a goal and get a few draws along the way.

If we don’t sign anyone else this summer, it has to be a #6 that can tackle. Ideally they’d be able to get the ball from defence and play it through the lines too. But we’re missing that player incredibly.

Saw that PSG want to sell Gana, I’d have him on loan for a year if we’re just trying to plug gaps in the meantime.
Less than 4 weeks now before Chelsea at home the seemingly lack of movement or solid links is worrying .I know its better to keep it low key to keep other clubs away and stop a bidding war but you would have thought there would have been 1or 2 confirmed discussions and not just the apes filling columns.

Less than 4 weeks now before Chelsea at home the seemingly lack of movement or solid links is worrying .I know its better to keep it low key to keep other clubs away and stop a bidding war but you would have thought there would have been 1or 2 confirmed discussions and not just the apes filling columns.
Papers ? but probably right the first time

Can I ask genuinely does Frank Lampard appreciate you releasing team information well before anyone else ? Also what happens when the person leaking you information gets put out of business ?
You do know the leak comes after the deadline for opponents to name their 11?

I'm a bit confused what impact you think this has. Its almost like you maybe don't know what you're talking about.

Previously there has ben 4/5/6 clubs ahead of us in the pecking order, there is probably more than 10 clubs players would go to before us.

And the fact we cant actually spend any proper money...
I am not sure that is correct.

Certainly when a player is considering joining a club one of the considerations is where the club finished last season but there are multiple other factors as well.
Size of the club, fanbase, history, never out of the Premiership , size of salary the club can afford to pay.
The quality of players already at the club, is a transfer to this club likely to further my career?

A number of considerations and each player will have the confidence in their own ability to believe if they go to a club they will make the team better.

I think we are more attractive than many here think and one bad season won't wipe that away.

Again I will say it...

To sell Richarlison for 50-60m and not have a replacement lined up is absolutely pathetic and shambolic and does not happen at proper football clubs.

I'm not asking for 50m to be reinvested but organised clubs have a plan in place and can move quickly.
If you spend 6 years being pathetic and shambolic you get yourselves into a position where you can’t spend money.

I am not sure that is correct.

Certainly when a player is considering joining a club one of the considerations is where the club finished last season but there are multiple other factors as well.
Size of the club, fanbase, history, never out of the Premiership , size of salary the club can afford to pay.
The quality of players already at the club, is a transfer to this club likely to further my career?

A number of considerations and each player will have the confidence in their own ability to believe if they go to a club they will make the team better.

I think we are more attractive than many here think and one bad season won't wipe that away.
Strangely also Richardson helps. We can be seen as a stepping stone.

Again I will say it...

To sell Richarlison for 50-60m and not have a replacement lined up is absolutely pathetic and shambolic and does not happen at proper football clubs.

I'm not asking for 50m to be reinvested but organised clubs have a plan in place and can move quickly.
Maybe they do know who they want but that player is not available yet.
We know why we had to sell, not everyone had the same deadline.

Other clubs may be trying to get in replacements before they agree to sell.

Maybe they do know who they want but that player is not available yet.
We know why we had to sell, not everyone had the same deadline.

Other clubs may be trying to get in replacements before they agree to sell.
I don't really see that as an excuse. We have presumably known Richarlison will be sold for a number of months.

I won't give the club the benefit of the doubt until I see evidence of a plan in place and lessons being learned

Again I will say it...

Even a loan would have been fine, ludicrous

Again I will say it...

We already have his replacement. Dele Alli.
Amy forward brought in,.will be with a view to competing with or replacing DCL next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.