Premier League Squad Ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere around 14th/15th

If DCL had a bad season in terms of injuries(and last season is massively concerning on that front) it’s hard to see us stopping up, with the squad as it currently is.

I hope DCL can stay fit because I just can't imagine Rondon or Simms scoring 5 goals between them all season.

We need to be really defensive.... And hope we are strong on set pieces.

Our midfield is absolutely brutal.....

We are hoping JPG suddenly emerges from his injury nightmare and one of the young lads make a big breakthrough

Saw this today - basically ratings of attacks and defenses at the end of last season done by a guy with a good bit of experience in these things:

FWszvLxWIAgcvmZ.jpeg

Saw this today - basically ratings of attacks and defenses at the end of last season done by a guy with a good bit of experience in these things:

View attachment 173422

But as the creator states, it doesn't even factor in new signings clubs have already made this window. Also promoted teams based on performances of players in a different league.

Most of the players are as slow as Christmas, we can't defend, we can't score, the midfield don't do anything, we have no leaders , lost our best player, anyone remotely average seemingly wants out, the ownership is up in the air, kenwright's bum is still sweating on the same faux leather chair. I'd snap your hand off for 17th.

Honestly just praying to not get relegated at this stage. We were/are dire and i have no faith we'll get any players in to change that, relying massively on an injury free season and looking at our history in that department is grim.

But as the creator states, it doesn't even factor in new signings clubs have already made this window. Also promoted teams based on performances of players in a different league.
Yes, but he's been factoring the adjustment from the championship for a number of years now and has a pretty good handle on it (in so far as anyone can). I'd imagine that including new signings (and players gone like Richarlison) isn't likely to make us look much better at the moment.

Out of 20, where would you rank this Everton team in the Prem as is?

GK
Pickford
Begovic
Lonergan

LB
Mykolenko
Nkounkou

CB
Keane
Mina
Holgate
Tarkowski
Godfrey
Branthwaite

RB
Patterson
Coleman

CM
Allan
Doucoure
Gomes
Gbamin
Davies
Alli

Wingers
Iwobi
Gray
Townsend
Gordon

Forwards
Calvert-Lewin
Rondon
Simms

16th-17th

I'll do tiers because it is hard to split hairs on some:

Elite:
City
RS

CL level:
Chelsea
Tottenham
Arsenal

European competitors:
United
Leicester
Wham

Filling out the midtable:
Wolves
Palace
Brighton
Newcastle
Villa

Should have enough to stay safe:
Saints

Dogfight:
Everton
Leeds
Brentford
Fulham
Forest
Bournemouth

I would rate the situation as pretty bad. And since the teams around us seem to want to try and improve it could reach very bad.
Brentford, without Eriksen, would have been seriously struggling.

Leeds will struggle hugely.

Bournemouth will be pretty woeful.

I reckon Forest will do ok.

Nothing has changed, in fact it’s worse with the sale of Richy. The forward line is a disaster waiting to happen if there’s an injury. At the moment I would say 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.