Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaagree same flaws as under Benitez when we play 433. Midfield can't protect the defence the defence makes too many mistakes. Now we have no Richy as a wildcard we look even more abysmal. Sawuad isn't good enough another struggle coming up thank you board

A modern day coach with experience of management would of been better than a former good player

Inchey looked embarrassed.....

Goes without saying we have major problems, we knew that already. The all hands on deck fighting for our survival formguide can be thrown out the window, apart from Gordon, Mykolenko nobody should be safe and I include Pickford in that, pre season or not.....

Utterly shambolic

Totally and utterly embarrassing.

Not just in terms of the performance and scoreline (especially our first team being 3-0 down at half time), but then the behaviour of the players in terms of the diving (Gordon), fouls & late challenges (Mina, Nkounkou, Dele, etc).

An absolute disgrace from these so called professionals. We’ll have done ourselves no favours in “gaining exposure” on this tour. Spanked 4-0 by an MLS team and the sh*thouse personality of our players shining through.

The one where dele clearly wins the ball, both get injured and he gives it to them.
Dele doesn't even get close to the ball. He's just utterly reckless in how he goes into those challenges. He did it 5 mins earlier as well. In the Prem. it's red.

A modern day coach with experience of management would of been better than a former good player
Manager debate is a separate issue for me.

The squad just isn’t good enough. Years of kid management. A collection of players from what, effectively Moyes’ era still with Coleman. We are getting worse and have no real plan how to replace players who have shown their useless.

For those of an age we have seen some poor Everton sides.
This is the worst.

Not just talking about ability, I throw in attitude, work rate, desire, pride of wearing the shirt.
I despise most of this current squad.
They might even be nice guys off the pitch, but I don't want them representing my team.

He clearly got the ball before the other lad. It doesn’t excuse his daft one United earlier. But he clearly got it
Dele doesn't even get close to the ball. He's just utterly reckless in how he goes into those challenges. He did it 5 mins earlier as well. In the Prem. it's red.

Status
Not open for further replies.