#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he wasn't. They said it was Jazz from Fab, at no stage did they say he was speaking in an official capacity

So you admit they didn't say it. Thanks for clearing it up

Starting to think you're being a WUM?

He's clearly there as chair of the fan Advisory board. The caption is up on the screen repeatedly. He's there to give a response to the fan protests.

Who do you want in the board. If the owner change and they don't spend 500m will u protest again
Its really not about how much is spent for me. Its that what we spend is done wisely and according to a clear strategy - something we have not had at any time under Moshiri.

I want a new chairman, that's a given. Kenwright has been in position too long and everyone has their time frame in football. We need experts on football making football decisions and executives with the relevant commercial experience making commercial decisions. There needs to be clear lines of responsibility and clear objectives which we can measure the board against to ensure there is accountability.

I'm obviously not going to give you names for the board room. But refusing to make changes when something is not working is the worst solution.

You won't have a bad word said against your hero will you. Bill sold to Moshiri for a massive profit you can't deny that, so it's Bill's fault he's here correct.. Do you think Bill's arsed ? No neither do i.
Thing is I don't recall many people when Bill sold asking him not too, gutted he did, at the time, it's all benefit of hindsight, main thing is its not too.late if Moshiri is gone soon.
Another 12 months of his ownership could finish us

Starting to think you're being a WUM?

He's clearly there as chair of the fan Advisory board. The caption is up on the screen repeatedly. He's there to give a response to the fan protests.

No just not making things up to suit an agenda.
Did they say is name... Yes
Did they say he was chair of fab... Yes
Did they state he was speaking as the chair... Nope

If that's your take from it then you can, I just don't share it. In my opinion they were just stating he isn't some random fan as is sky's want

So you admit they didn't say it. Thanks for clearing it up
Why would he admit something that is completely incorrect? They did explicitly say it.

Right at the start of the interview Alan Irwin clearly states and i quote "I am delighted to have along side me here the chair of Everton's newly formed Fans advisory board."

The position he is speaking from could not possibly be any clearer.

It literally stated his role in the caption on SSN.

Do you think they picked him as a random Everton fan off the street and not because he is the chairperson?

Are you on a wind up?

Like interviewing Lamps and expecting every part of an interview to be the view of the club. It's stupid

No just not making things up to suit an agenda.
Did they say is name... Yes
Did they say he was chair of fab... Yes
Did they state he was speaking as the chair... Nope

If that's your take from it then you can, I just don't share it. In my opinion they were just stating he isn't some random fan as is sky's want
By your logic when a cabinet minister is sent out to do the press rounds they are not representing the government and just giving their own personal views for some light entertainment.

Anyway, I can barely believe I'm actually having this debate about something so obvious. I'm out... lol

Why would he admit something that is completely incorrect? They did explicitly say it.

Right at the start of the interview Alan Irwin clearly states and i quote "I am delighted to have along side me here the chair of Everton's newly formed Fans advisory board."

The position he is speaking from could not possibly be any clearer.

At what point did he state he is speaking in official capacity, you are adding 2 + 2 & getting 100

By your logic when a cabinet minister is sent out to do the press rounds they are not representing the government and just giving their own personal views.

Anyway, I can barely believe I'm actually having this debate about something so obvious. I'm out... lol

That last bit I can agree on, my head hurts with people putting round balls into square chairs

Seen pictures of Goodison defaced, apparently from today.

If it is from today that's not doing anyone any favours

Status
Not open for further replies.