2021/22 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or do I discern a more sensible and considered approach to our recruitment (and disposals) this summer.

We're still crying out for another striker and central midfielder(s) but there's still time.

Is it just me or do I discern a more sensible and considered approach to our recruitment (and disposals) this summer.

We're still crying out for another striker and central midfielder(s) but there's still time.
There is, but the season also starts in a week, and in a year when points will be at a premium, it’s a little disappointing we’re coming into the season short handed in key places, namely midfield.

The calibre of players seems a bit underwhelming, but it does seem like there is some kind of plan at least, which is different to previous years

As usual, pesimiss rules amongst supporters. Based on last season , why shouldn't it be like this? Our best player is gone, the midfield is a disaster on paper. Here's my take.

Biggest advantage is our management team. Frank has put together a top coaching team with Clement, Edwards and Coyle. Name a better coaching team in PL? Never underestimate what the coaching team can improve. Maybe Tom Davis can be a decent 6, or Delli back as a world class 10? Let us cross fingers lads! Love U all

As usual, pesimiss rules amongst supporters. Based on last season , why shouldn't it be like this? Our best player is gone, the midfield is a disaster on paper. Here's my take.

Biggest advantage is our management team. Frank has put together a top coaching team with Clement, Edwards and Coyle. Name a better coaching team in PL? Never underestimate what the coaching team can improve. Maybe Tom Davis can be a decent 6, or Delli back as a world class 10? Let us cross fingers lads! Love U all
AMEN!

Who would have thought last season was going to be the utter (almost) disaster it was? Nobody, Initially spirits were quite high, but then,...., well we all know the answer to that one.
So, why should this season have us as relegation certs in the minds of our OWN fans?

Turn up the wick and let's be more positive. I am not a happy clapper, but I will not accept defeat until there is no other alternative. I feel a lot more will become of this squad due to a more pragmatic approach of Lampard and the backroom staff.
Almost, say it quietly, Moyesesque.

UTFT!

AMEN!

Who would have thought last season was going to be the utter (almost) disaster it was? Nobody, Initially spirits were quite high, but then,...., well we all know the answer to that one.
So, why should this season have us as relegation certs in the minds of our OWN fans?

Turn up the wick and let's be more positive. I am not a happy clapper, but I will not accept defeat until there is no other alternative. I feel a lot more will become of this squad due to a more pragmatic approach of Lampard and the backroom staff.
Almost, say it quietly, Moyesesque.

UTFT!
Lots called it on here when the previous manager was hired and were shouted down.

Name a better coaching team in the Prem? What a weird assertion!

There is, but the season also starts in a week, and in a year when points will be at a premium, it’s a little disappointing we’re coming into the season short handed in key places, namely midfield.
It feels far more considered this summer. It’s likely to take a window or two, but definitely better.

Lots called it on here when the previous manager was hired and were shouted down.
Oh so true.

I was given an enormous amount of grief on this site by certain posters (who's names I still have) for stating my view. After being an attending fan since 1954 and a season ticket holder in the LGS since 1962 I stated I would not renew my ticket. Some thought it was sooooo cool to state that arl gits like me had no place in the modern game and should be hounded out of the club. One even stated there should be a cull to rid the club of such people like me.
Not very friendly at all.

As stated, I still have the names of those concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.