Match Thread Everton v Dynamo Kyiv Friday 29 July 7.45pm KO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nature Boy I am a huge fan of people speaking in third person about themselves on this forum. Please state your intentions on this greatest Everton community website please.
Friend, The Nature Boy is here to enjoy all the cry babies wetting themselves over our “Diamond” returning home.

The Nature Boy is stylin’, profilin’ and ready to welcome back Idrissa, too. Like when Christian Bale went ape on the terminator set, I don’t care as long as he puts in a top performance.

Woooo!

UTFT

Friend, The Nature Boy is here to enjoy all the cry babies wetting themselves over our “Diamond” returning home.

The Nature Boy is stylin’, profilin’ and ready to welcome back Idrissa, too. Like when Christian Bale went ape on the terminator set, I don’t care as long as he puts in a top performance.

Woooo!

UTFT
I am a HUGE fan of the Nature Boy.

Thank you and please welcome to GOT. Possibly again but post well and be true.

And let the Naitch tell you, straight up, man to man… The Nature Boy is a huge fan of Graziano Appa.

It’s Friday night so let’s crack open the Whisky (no ‘e’), sit back and enjoy the ‘Ev.

A6CFCBFB-4AC5-4A4D-A258-D32E9FD53558.jpeg

Here he is in royal blue

Thought the visit to the George Floyd memorial a bit weird. Paying respects to a criminal, a man who held a gun against a pregnant woman’s belly. That should of been left well alone, went down like a lead balloon for majority of USA followers…
minority

Reactions: sdk

Status
Not open for further replies.