Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks his legs have gone need younger who can get about pitch more

Wait - have I got this right ? He was good enough for PSG, one of the world's best teams, but he's not good enough for Everton ???

Last season he had the same number of appearances in midfield as Di Maria and Wijnaldum, in a team that also included Mbappé, Neymar and Messi. You know what, even if we signed Mbappé, some fans somewhere would be muttering "never gets any goals from corners that lad".

I think it would be good to have him back, and I loved him when he was here, but he can't be our only signing for centre midfield.

Also, I feel like the club would have to talk him into some sort of renouncement of homophobia. We can't have known anti-gay sentiment at Everton, it's just not on.

I think it would be good to have him back, and I loved him when he was here, but he can't be our only signing for centre midfield.

Also, I feel like the club would have to talk him into some sort of renouncement of homophobia. We can't have known anti-gay sentiment at Everton, it's just not on.
Do you understand the difference between religious beliefs and homophobia?

….regardless of religion, it’s just a wrong view he expressed. I think this is more about educating him and there is no better way of doing that than for him & his family living in a society where such things are not only tolerated but accepted as normal.

Let life experience take its course, if he never changes his view it’s a sad reflection on him.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.