2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 76E88201-0120-458D-86D7-3E53AF152E00.jpeg
    76E88201-0120-458D-86D7-3E53AF152E00.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 70

How anyone makes excuses for that sham player I dont know.

A no show when we needed a striker last season.

Thank the Lord we had Richarlison or we'd have been in the Championship right now...where Calvert-Lewin really should be ploughing his trade in all honesty.
HE WAS INJURED

He broke his toe in pre-season, a sofa fell on his foot (his fault). He didn't train but played through with painkillers. He did his quad against Brighton. The love of your life Rafael rushed him back against medical advice, he aggravated that injury and was out for four months.

He then kept getting little niggles as his body recovered.

And he literally scored the goal that sealed our survival.

Last edited:
HE WAS INJURED

He wasn't just injured though was he?

The bottom line is that we cant rely on this player. I'm sure this will be a couple of weeks out, but it'll recur.

We need to ideally get two strikers in and get shut of Rondon...and look eventually to get shut of DCL.

That's what any functioning and serious football club would be looking to do...Look for upgrades.

Of course, Everton will just persevere...

The bottom line is that we cant rely on this player. I'm sure this will be a couple of weeks out, but it'll recur.

We need to ideally get two strikers in and get shut of Rondon...and look eventually to get shut of DCL.

That's what any functioning and serious football club would be looking to do...Look for upgrades.

What else was he?

You have zero idea how long it will be.

Yes, he was injured.

That injury was really bad, and as he tried to get back to fitness - despite the Fat Pig Man insisting he'd come back just fine - he kept getting niggles.

He might never be the same again. Everton do need another striker, they would like one, they would very much like Armando Broja. They wanted (maybe still want) Gibbs-White, who played CF for Sheff Utd at times. I'm sure there's other targets. The window hasn't shut yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.