Match Thread Everton vs Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it, we're probably going to lose. They have better players all over the pitch and a really strong defence. I just hope we don't get completely battered and see confidence and morale drop.

Let's face it, we're probably going to lose. They have better players all over the pitch and a really strong defence. I just hope we don't get completely battered and see confidence and morale drop.

After watching Mikel Arteta's rousing pre-match speeches in All or Nothing - the above would provide a nice change of pace to Frank's pre-game approach. It'd be absolutely hilarious - maybe some reverse psychology to be had :D

"Right lads, half of yous are dire, okay - lets just get that out in the open".

same as last season then? Dont think theyll be coming here confident having lost something like 10 out of the last 14 here, crowd will be great

Our bench tomorrow could look frightening tomorrow...not sure if we even have 2 goalkeepers available to put on the bench and a few youngsters have left on loan...fair to say that lampard will not be using the 5 subs until maybe the last stages of the match

Our bench tomorrow could look frightening tomorrow...not sure if we even have 2 goalkeepers available to put on the bench and a few youngsters have left on loan...fair to say that lampard will not be using the 5 subs until maybe the last stages of the match
Knowing our luck he'll have made them all by half time after half the team's gone off injured

Status
Not open for further replies.