2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the 3rd injury I can recall that he’s got, by just fannying about on the ball. Trying to overplay it, refusing the easy option, and you can just see his legs start moving unnaturally and he pulls up.

A terrible waste of a decent player, and a terrible waste of money.

Why on earth does he keep doing it btw? Experienced player picking up injuries when he does daft shimmies that he doesn't need to do. You'd think he'd learn.

Don't get the hype. Wish he would go now tbh. Has to be something dodgy with the amount of times he is going down and off with niggles in games, don't buy it me.

Heart isn't in it. Always looking for a reason not to continue so he can have another holiday. He has 120,000 reasons to try harder every week but always chooses the easy option. It's not just coincidence anymore.

He should be embarrassed. Ultimately he'll just fade into the distance and leave at the end of the season and none of us will miss him.

Waste of a squad number
Shouldn't have bothered playing him, can't sell him when he's injured.
I said the other day we shouldn't of played him, he has some ability but I pointed out a few days ago he wouldn't stay fit and from week one we have to learn to.play without him.

When this dude finally gets back to fitness we should play him exclusively from the bench. You cannot rely on him to play 90 mins, honestly can't remember the last time he did. Bring him on if we have to but bench or treatment room until the end of his contract then never think of him again. Made of biscuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.