Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careless spelling and punctuation does, really, get on my nerves, but it's far from easy to tell careless from dyslexic, or from poorly educated through no fault of their own. The other week I called a mate of 20 years dyslexic as a joke at her spelling, and it turned out that she WAS dyslexic. I'll be much more careful with my big gob in future.
You have to be really careful with stuff like this. Last year I complimented a friend of mine on their Movember effort and she was absolutely furious! Hasn't spoken to me since.

Very worried that there appear to be no firm targets to solve this critical weakness of no goalscorers. Sorry Rondon, you are useless. Despite the admission of past mismanagement of the club, the new regime have allowed us to completely fail to quickly fill the Richy gap, despite knowing in advance he was leaving, thus relying on the fitness of one known injury prone player. Perhaps the new Thelwell regime is as useless as the previous. Desperate days lie ahead while we flounder around looking for a goalscorer. Surely there must be some in the Championship?

Very worried that there appear to be no firm targets to solve this critical weakness of no goalscorers. Sorry Rondon, you are useless. Despite the admission of past mismanagement of the club, the new regime have allowed us to completely fail to quickly fill the Richy gap, despite knowing in advance he was leaving, thus relying on the fitness of one known injury prone player. Perhaps the new Thelwell regime is as useless as the previous. Desperate days lie ahead while we flounder around looking for a goalscorer. Surely there must be some in the Championship?
Give it a rest. We are set to sign 2 midfielders and a CB today/tomorrow.

They are working on a striker but most deals are part of a chain and we are likely waiting for other clubs to confirm their business etc

So the transfer window has gone much better than I've expected so far. Yes right, Moshiri lad, we will judge at the end of the window. Now someone lie to me and tell me we're getting some hulking Belgian brute in at striker and I'll set my sights on a very good week indeed.

blah, blah, blah blah blah, no striker.

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Thelwell.

:zzz:

Not sure how accurate this is, but given the media narrative around Everton I'd be surprised...

Untitled1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.