Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Everyone knows i supported Liverpool growing up but I’m playing for Wolves now.
I look at Liverpool’s results and hope they win games – it’s as simple as that.

“But I play for Wolves now and I play for this football club no matter who we are playing against. We’re going there to win and that’s the mentality we’ll all have.

“My mates are all Liverpool season ticket holders. They keep saying things to me about it. I’ve had millions of ticket requests, absolutely millions. I don’t know how I’m going to do it to be honest.”
Thanks for pointing out he’s a professional footballer
It’s dead weird that those making decisions may actually know how to build a football team.

We lack character, leadership and lads who are fit every game.

Let’s sign lads who have character, leadership and play almost every game.

I refuse to hope, you’ve hurt me before Everton, you bad tease.
remember when we signed the Dutch, Icelandic, Welsh and England captain… ?

Saying over on one of the Wolves forums he was a bluenose as a kid:

View attachment 176616
That would make him worse. You can’t just be changing to them if you was a blue growing up. Unless you play for that team then I get it like Reid but just randomly changing its grim.

No am happy with the signing hope he gives us all and I think he will.

That would make him worse. You can’t just be changing to them if you was a blue growing up. Unless you play for that team then I get it like Reid but just randomly changing its grim.

No am happy with the signing hope he gives us all and I think he will.
He’ll definitely give us his all, he’s a top pro. And his missus is a proper blue so he’ll hear all about it if he doesn’t.

0E565663-A1AC-4F3B-9DA6-1EBB69C8DB51.jpeg

BFBF20C6-4445-47F6-8818-F598F0460A8D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.