Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton had an initial bid of £30m turned down but their improved offer - an initial £28m, rising to £34m with potential add-ons - was accepted.

Take the Iwobi deal there, Arsenal turned down 30m, why would they then accept 28m if they didnt think the add ons would bump it up to the amount they wanted? Im happy to admit that its unlikely that all add ons are achieved, as you say, no doubt theres a little bit of cream added on.

The only time ive seen the actual add-ons on deals have been the Rooney and Lukaku moves.

Would love to see the 1s involving our signings, personally I think they are appearance heavy.
Only the one who read the account of Everton knows how much we actually paid. No way the add-ons were not Euro related. We finished 7th under Koeman at the time.

That should have been done first. It's going to likely cost us 6 points at the very least until we have one in place.

There's plenty of scope to moan at this board over that.
So we get the striker first then score two goals and concede three and lose six points...I would rather we sort the defence and midfield then get the striker because the Gordon's and/or Gray's can get us a goal because we won't be conceding any.

Only the one who read the account of Everton knows how much we actually paid. No way the add-ons were not Euro related. We finished 7th under Koeman at the time.
If you're happy to say 28m, thats fine, im sticking with 34m.

Im certain we are both wrong and the real figure is somewhere in the middle.

Sky?
Siggy - £40m with £5m add-ons
Richy - Alright
Dele - At the moment £0m. For every 20 league apps we pay £10m.
Iwobi - £28m with £6m add-ons
Onana - Ok.
I dont know why people watch Sky and then get annoyed by it.

lollollol

I dont watch Sky and I dont listen to TalkSport, both are utter morons and I have no interest in what they are selling.

If Gana ain't happening then Gilmour or Ampadu on loan makes sense. After watching Watford last night, I'm still firmly in the Joao Pedro camp. Still raw, but I we don't nab him now he'll be at a CL club in 2 years worth £80m.

So we get the striker first then score two goals and concede three and lose six points...I would rather we sort the defence and midfield then get the striker because the Gordon's and/or Gray's can get us a goal because we won't be conceding any.
We lost that Chelsea game because we had no one to convert an easy header...that puts us up and on top.

I dont know why people watch Sky and then get annoyed by it.

lollollol

I dont watch Sky and I dont listen to TalkSport, both are utter morons and I have no interest in what they are selling.
They make us like we are morons. We only buy high but sell low. When we sell, the add-ons will not be taken into consideration. Such as when we sold Lukaku. they don’t mention (if my memory served me right) £90m they always said £75m.

is that actually true though.

I thought that was the case for the first 40, but then after that it was all inventive based (Europe etc).
I am not sure. What I read on Twitter is every 20 league apps we pay £10m. Up to 80 league apps.

If Gana ain't happening then Gilmour or Ampadu on loan makes sense. After watching Watford last night, I'm still firmly in the Joao Pedro camp. Still raw, but I we don't nab him now he'll be at a CL club in 2 years worth £80m.
They would want a lot of money for joao pedro unfortunately...probably similar to what we paid them for richy which clearly we do not have at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.