2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broja and Gallagher are both £40m players themselves.
Gilmour probably £25-30m ish.
Batshuayi £10m.

We would therefore be looking at Gilmour + £15m, or Batshuayi +£35m, at market value. But Chelsea may just be desperate to get people off the books and essentially give us one of the latter two for huge discounts.

No way they are selling the first two cheap though.
I'm not really sure what people saw in Broja to justify that.

I'm fine with selling Gordon because he's basically all potential right now. Broja feels the same. I'd swerve.

I don't. How can you deduce from my comment that I do?!?!?!?!?!?!

Just kin daft Dave.
Oh, I dont know. Maybe because you said:

"£30 + Broja or Gallagher and we might go for it"

Lol.

You're rubbish at this. You cant even rememeber what you posted 3 minutes ago.

Broja and Gallagher are both £40m players themselves.
Gilmour probably £25-30m ish.
Batshuayi £10m.

We would therefore be looking at Gilmour + £15m, or Batshuayi +£35m, at market value. But Chelsea may just be desperate to get people off the books and essentially give us one of the latter two for huge discounts.

No way they are selling the first two cheap though.
Doubt that.

Attachments

• tumblr_n7q0ieBEgq1qevkiio1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n7q0ieBEgq1qevkiio1_500.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 21

Oh, I dont know. Maybe because you said:

"£30 + Broja or Gallagher and we might go for it"

Lol.

You're rubbish at this. You cant even rememeber what you posted 3 minutes ago.
I remember what I posted. You apparently are too busy in histrionics to read properly.

Show me where I said that is what Chelsea would offer, as opposed to what we might accept?

Got nothing to do with him being local.Its mad that 2 champions league teams are in for him and one has bid £40-50m if sky are to be believed. Gordon must be doing something right. If the club sell i just want us to reinvest in the first team coz we will have sold our 2 best outfield players from last season for £100m and we still havent got a striker. It just looks bad to me and sends out the wrong message.

Generally I agree with you but I think the club are being smart about doing business for once. I'm certain they are looking for a striker but don't want to sign just anyone. If there was an obvious striker available there would be alot of competition to sign him. No more Tosuns or Rondons on massive contracts.

I remember what I posted. You apparently are too busy in histrionics to read properly.

Show me where I said that is what Chelsea would offer, as opposed to what we might accept?
You speculated it's what Chelsea may offer...and it was ridiculous...and I pointred that out.

You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.