Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m quite sure they are, but that doesn’t necessarily mean we don’t have anything more to spend if we don’t sell Gordon… we’ll simply have different targets if he does vs if he doesn’t go.
Definitely think it’s throw a spanner in the works, a nice spanner though, made of gold. Might be stalling on the likes of Guirassy who might still be a good option but if they think they can get Broja involved a deal it’d be silly to sanction another similar striker in just yet.

It’s one of those deals you hope is done as soon as possible because we don’t benefit at all by dragging our heels until the deadline because it leaves us with no time for proper replacements.

If he’s going get him gone and get the money spent on reinforcements asap.

What's the actual difference between them? Their records seem fairly similar. I suppose guirassy looks the better on paper
Terrier has a better goal record of late and, at least in my opinion, a greater skill set. He's also much more a winger than a striker, so he's probably not the answer alone.

Guirassy has been used as more of a super-sub, which has limited his chances. He's much more a pure striker, but if you look at who he scored against (and got a lot of minutes against) he looks like a flat-track bully. That doesn't fill me with confidence that he'll be able to get those goals in a better league.

Status
Not open for further replies.