2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, you think he has had a decent career since he left? He has played around 50 games for Chelsea many as a sub. His England career also went down the pan. The guy had talent. OK money wise he has done well I’m sure but playing wise I think his career sucks.

His career is football and is purely based on trophies these days, let's also remember it's his job, getting paid more is a success job wise

Either way it's a risk if Gordon stays or goes, could get lost in the Chelsea squad as other have or if he stays he could get a career ending injury without signing a monster contract that every professional is after

Years ago, I made a gaming clan, I spent time, energy recruiting good players, I wasnt good enough to make the team, so I watched on the sidelines as the team I made swept everybody aside to win The Clanbase Open Cup 2002, did it feel like my trophy? Did it take away my joy whenever I posted on the clanbase forum with a gold cup next to my name? Was 1 of the worst days in my life when my account was banned cos I played with a convicted cheater?

Some people just like to cuckold.

Please dont kink shame.
What game was it mate?

You not think height and a good leap is an asset?

It’s something I remember he’s said he works on in training and it definitely helped a certain Cristiano Ronaldo who worked hard on this and ended up being doing dominant in the air.

I mean why would you poo poo height? If a taller player can equal those more diminutive and offer that extra edge, it seems silly to do so.
It's one of those things that is nice but it alone doesn't really matter. If he's using his height or size to be effective in the air, bully defenders or whatever yeah that becomes an asset but not just being tall.

It's one of those things that is nice but it alone doesn't really matter. If he's using his height or size to be effective in the air, bully defenders or whatever yeah that becomes an asset but not just being tall.

I see a freak athlete that just happens to be taller than everyone. You see an above average athlete which in no way has the capacity to learn how to use his advantages. Being fast can't be trained. Being tall and fast can't be coached

Wrangling those talents behind good coaching can be taught.

Status
Not open for further replies.