Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So strange how this club constantly leaves ourselves short in forward positions that's the game you know guys putting the ball in the back of the net!

I watched him quite a lot at Nottingham Forest and thought he was really poor but then he was young.

He's had one good season hasn't he?

I'd be concerned if I thought we had to rely on him as our main striker every week but at the right price so we can either get our money back or profit, provided it's not only him coming in then maybe as some competition to boost numbers...

I watched him quite a lot at Nottingham Forest and thought he was really poor but then he was young.

He's had one good season hasn't he?

I'd be concerned if I thought we had to rely on him as our main striker every week but at the right price so we can either get our money back or profit, provided it's not only him coming in then maybe as some competition to boost numbers...

2 goals and 1 assist in 3 apps so far this season so starting this one like the last. He plays out wide left a lot which might be the attraction. If the fee is to be believed it's the perfect sort of depth for the attacking line IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.