2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy has a massive ego.. he thinks he’s way too cool lol
Get rid asap
I think everyone who knows him in the game thinks he has a really nice character. prob is cool to some of the younger generation ?.

but looks like he is missing something mentally football wise. maybe doesnt commit 100%. when he was a top player he was aggressive physical and snide to go with his technique.

I think everyone who knows him in the game thinks he has a really nice character. prob is cool to some of the younger generation ?.

but looks like he is missing something mentally football wise. maybe doesnt commit 100%. when he was a top player he was aggressive physical and snide to go with his technique.

Yeah I don't really get this ego thing, I think he seem quite shy and introverted. I think he is suffering with his mental health, and has been for a long time

He could well do okay in Turkey when out of the limelight. There is no reason why footballers need to love their job

I think he was a strange player to pick up but given the deal and the way it was structured it sort of made sense but once he arrived it's clear that his heart isn't in it.

He made some good sub appearances but why a lad so talented and creative couldn't force his way into that XI last season is a telling factor that he doesn't apply himself enough to warrant a place at our club.

It was a gamble which never came off but best of luck with his move and I hope he finds his joy of football again because he was amazing.

Yeah I don't really get this ego thing, I think he seem quite shy and introverted. I think he is suffering with his mental health, and has been for a long time

He could well do okay in Turkey when out of the limelight. There is no reason why footballers need to love their job
I think what’s he’s suffering with is his wallets been weighing him down from such a young age he can’t be bothered to take it out his pocket and go chasing the dream anymore quite happy with what he’s achieved all be it not a lot in footballing terms no way do you have that talent and then are finished with no serious injuries at 26.

I think what’s he’s suffering with is his wallets been weighing him down from such a young age he can’t be bothered to take it out his pocket and go chasing the dream anymore quite happy with what he’s achieved all be it not a lot in footballing terms no way do you have that talent and then are finished with no serious injuries at 26.

Ok, it's that simple

Or there’s stuff going on that we don’t know about and probably never will ?

Massive ego ? Id guess its more likely to be the complete opposite, lack of self confidence.
We don't really know what's happening behind the scenes and more so in his mind, but that video with José was very telling for me.

He didn't come across as someone who wasn't bothered and was simply making the money; money doesn't make people happy and can cover up deep sadness.

I have a feeling the latter could be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.