Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
City have the Centurions, Arsenal have the Invincibles, we could be the first team to survive trying to nil-nil our way through the season. (I can already hear BK's voice narrating the commemorative DVD........)
I think that it is safe to say that we can all see this coming.

The Centurions and Invincibles will be childs play when compared against Everton Eunuchs (couldn't score in a brothel) will be a legend we pass on through the generations. There will be a classic end of season close call 0-0 under the floodlights at GP marketed as the "Ebening of the Eunochs" with Bill and Mosh man in the directors box in full traditional Persian clothing. Stuff of legend.

See we are being offered Milik if reports true. Just took a peek at his youtube and bizzarely its full of really poor efforts where he hits the keeper or fails with an assist - what did he do, not pay fees to his web guy!!?

Or maybe that's why he's being offered out to clubs!

You've been saying this for about 8 weeks, still no forward.....

I won't chill while we have a squad heading to relegation and I want heads to roll for the shambles this window.
Just chill anyway, you’re a proper doomer.
We’ve made some good signings (which you said we wouldn’t) and we are very actively making more.
There is a relegation thread for people like you

Deja Vu. Forest are going to become the new Everton. Paying well over the odds for players and spending it by shed loads. Good luck with that. It doesn't work the way you want it to.

The Forest owner is a minted shipping magnatec good mates with the Greek PM and owner of Olympiakos, who are hugely corrupt influence in their football and widely despised by all except their own.

There’s a good chance the hubris will come back and bite him on the arse from this latest madcap no one to tell him what to do project, the type he’s famed for.

Basically he’s a cheap ouzo Usmanov

For anyone who wants a bit of an insight into the hi jinx Marinakis gets involved in…

Just chill anyway, you’re a proper doomer.
We’ve made some good signings (which you said we wouldn’t) and we are very actively making more.
There is a relegation thread for people like you

I hope Onana will prove a good signing. I think Tarkowski will be a good signing. I think our other business is either not needed or just poor.

We needed goals and we've failed miserably and are heading down unless we fix it.

Just saying chill and that we'll be fine is pointless. Everyone kept saying it last year and shouting bed wetter while we were in a full blown relegation fight. Our fans need to wake to our position in the game. We are in for another relegation fight and need to get our heads around it as early as possible so we are up for the fight.

But the base is incredibly low.

Their wage bill must now be horrendous.
If they go down and we are lucky enough to stay up we may still get MGW on the cheap.

I expect there will be relegation clauses with most of their higher profile signings.

Forrest will be like a shopping center if they go down, to be fair, they arent on the hook for Lingard or Henderson if they do go down, the rest of their signings you could see playing in the championship bar Awoniyi, MGW, Brennan Johnson, Williams and Dennis - the strategy is probably to sell those five if they go down.

See we are being offered Milik if reports true. Just took a peek at his youtube and bizzarely its full of really poor efforts where he hits the keeper or fails with an assist - what did he do, not pay fees to his web guy!!?

Or maybe that's why he's being offered out to clubs!

He sounds like our kind of forward then !

Looks like transfer activity is increasing.

Fulham in for Justin Kluivert.

Newcastle in talks with Watford (João Pedro).

Palace also in talks with Watford (Ismaila Sarr).

I can also see Chelsea and Man Utd kicking off a late flurry of activity.

Fingers crossed we can secure Harry Winks on loan by the end of the month.
I'd rather have Harry Houdini....... (I'm sure there's a witty line about "being good in the box" in there somewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.