Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
…had a few lovely holidays there, including taking the whole crew for my 60th. I like rum.

Surely we’re working hard behind the scenes on bringing a striker in. I’m hoping this is about bringing in the striker(s) we want and negotiations are difficult. Alternatively, perhaps there’s a dependency on outgoings before incomings.
We've done the Caribbean before but it was the first time Jamaica. we stayed in Montego Bay and It was stunning. We went down south driving through the mountains to the YS falls, sailed out to the Pelican Bar which was..... an experience and went on a rum tasting experience at the Appleton Estate which was incredible. Would love to go again, a week wasn't long enough.

I'm certain something is happening behind the scenes and likewise I'm hopeful we're just making sure we get the right players in... but to be 3 games in and without a goal scorer having already sold one is bordering on gross negligence.
Farhad wants be judged at the end of the window, well, if we're rock bottom going into the derby because we've dragged things out throwing away winnable games it won't matter who we sign, fans will want Moshiri's head.

It's clearly an "IF" though. Unless you can read the future.

It's 18th August and the season is well underway. No one can say definitively we will be stronger, especially with the possibility of another starter (Gordon) being sold. I'm a bit fed up hearing how we will be better because currently we are much worse, and there is no evidence of anything imminently happening to change that.

We need two strikers and a wide player. And 2 strikers and 2 wide players if we sell AG. How is that a good position to be in on the 18th August?
Nothing in life is certain.... but I think our making signings in the forward dept. is as close as you can get to certain.

We can definitively say we are stronger because of the players we have signed while losing one important player.

Of course I would like players signed and it is clear there are players that can be signed but obviously the manager has very specific targets and is working towards those.

Nothing in life is certain.... but I think our making signings in the forward dept. is as close as you can get to certain.

We can definitively say we are stronger because of the players we have signed while losing one important player.

Of course I would like players signed and it is clear there are players that can be signed but obviously the manager has very specific targets and is working towards those.

Not convinced on the last point. I'm sure Lampard would like the players in long ago. I don't think it's him delaying things, I imagine it's more that he is not being backed sufficiently by those above him.

We need players in or we are in real trouble. We won’t have three we worse teams hogging the relegations spots for 90% of the season. It’s going to be very competitive this season and I doubt anyone will be marooned at the bottom on about five points by Christmas.

…had a few lovely holidays there, including taking the whole crew for my 60th. I like rum.

Surely we’re working hard behind the scenes on bringing a striker in. I’m hoping this is about bringing in the striker(s) we want and negotiations are difficult. Alternatively, perhaps there’s a dependency on outgoings before incomings.
Don't miss Dunn River Falls. Never a better time to soak in the local atmosphere and have a expedition that will be a great taking point for your family for years to come.

Wonder what effort (if any) is going into offloading the likes of Gbamin, Keane, Gomes?

I suspect there will be no buyers or clubs prepared to pay them when they’re getting here, but if they’re not going to play surely better to get them out somewhere to cover half their wage or make them an offer to buy out their contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.