Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pedro is a striker.
Richy is a winger/wide forward.
Pedro can play centrally, just off the left and was used wide a few times last season, explosive going forward with massive amounts of skill and technical ability, ok didn’t set the scoring charts alight last season but I reiterate what I said, he joins and he gets 10-15 this season, will go onto bigger things, watch??

Pedro can play centrally, just off the left and was used wide a few times last season, explosive going forward with massive amounts of skill and technical ability, ok didn’t set the scoring charts alight last season but I reiterate what I said, he joins and he gets 10-15 this season, will go onto bigger things, watch??
Newcastle have bid. Not us ?

Pedro is a striker.
Richy is a winger/wide forward.
Joao Pedro is not a striker as such, he is more of a forward who can play across the front line and even a bit further back coming from deep, hence why he maybe doesn't score the goals he should. I would go as far as to say his work rate is actually better than Richarlisons and he has loads of ability. I think he probably needs to nail down a position and work on it, he is still pretty young and moving on is a good thing, never been sure that Watford were the right club to develop him imo.

Thing is though, we'll be in a hole with those two really. They aren't really good enough. One can't score goals at this level, the other we don't know. And both will cost us money and wages that could be spent on far better. We can't be panicking at this stage and lashing money at crap players - that's what the end of the window is for!

Maybe see if we can sign Diaz for now, if we have to but certainly not both.
Broja isn't a guarantee either he got six last season, Maupay scored more and has more experience and Diaz racked up twenty in the championship and by reports Chelsea aren't letting Broja leave so this waiting is for nothing. I have no idea who we are actually looking at but there's two weeks of the window left and we have no forward they should have identified and brought one in soon after Richy was sold that's why we are in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.