Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broja born Sept 10 2001
Gordon born Feb 24 2001

Less than 7 months between them mate - not sure how you make it two years there.

When did Gordon not play his best position - well both games this season for starters mate unless you think he's a center forward.
And last season he played a lot of games from the right - some from the left, general perception is he's better from the left, so yup anytime he started right he's not in his best position. Stats kinda support his performance is notably better when he plays left btw, go check them out if you like.

But if you wanna be pedantic about it, he started left and right side, they both can't be his best position can they mate?
I made a mistake with their ages.

And clearly I wasnt talking about this season.

But yes, he can and should be able to play both sides.

His whole game revolves around putting his head down, running with the ball and then losing it, does it really matter which side he does that?

I made a mistake with their ages.

And clearly I wasnt talking about this season.

But yes, he can and should be able to play both sides.

His whole game revolves around putting his head down, running with the ball and then losing it, does it really matter which side he does that?

Thing is mate, the statistics don't support the 'losing it's part - I'm trying to remember him ever losing it causing us bad problems on the counter btw, sure it's happened but can't exactly think when, can you?

Broja played in his best position all season and scored 2 goals more than Gordon did who pretty much played rarely his best position in around the same amount of games/minutes, they're pretty much the same age and same amount of experience, let that sink in.

Gordon - no end product flog him he's crap.

Broja - gonna be world class sign him

Chelsea who have no forwards are desperate to get one rather than keep this lad, Chelsea who jsbe tons of attacking mids/wingers are desperate to get Gordon.

Let that sink in.

I agree Broja is spoken about like he's some cure all, I'm not convinced, it would be nice to have him and he has loads of potentiall, but he's a 20 year old we are putting all our eggs in the basket of a kid, and we don't know if he will be loaned out yet either, is poor...Also we need two forwards minimum. People turn their noses up at every other striker we are linked with but we have to get real our budget and where we finished means the market we are looking at are strikers who get around ten goals in this league. If we get two who can hit those numbers, that's better than what we had last year. If we want better we will have to sell Gordon and even then we are writing off most of this month without a genuine forward of standard, massive gambles.

Thing is mate, the statistics don't support the 'losing it's part
These stats?

sassss.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.