• Yes

Votes: 834 79.7%
  • No

Votes: 212 20.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate I think he did actually line Ndidi up for them before they left. I remember an interview after he left, he mentioned it and about not going back and trying to jeopardise any deals that were done.

@FOXINPEACE will know better than me as my brain is basically just one big bong of smoke
Not entirely sure in all honesty but with his track record with signings for us it wouldn't surprise me. Still baffles me that you took him as a director of football after the job he did with us as Head of scouting

A poster on the people's forum has shared a bit of info on Gana, "flew in Tuesday and has signed, now awaiting work permit".
IIRC that feller also said last summer that Nuno was installed and it was just down to ironing out who his coaches would be.

Swerve.

That guy reliable?
I just looked over his posts, and he posts a lot like, "I've just been told ...," as if he's ITK, but has said things like Ross Barkley was coming on a free transfer and was just in town to buy a flat (5 weeks ago) and that a Harry Winks loan was a done deal (almost two months ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.