New Everton Stadium Discussion

Great viewing. Thanks again to the drone blokes.

Here's a couple of questions for the forum. Firstly, do we know how much longer the steels will be towards the pitch level? I think there's a bit to be added to the bottom so they are at their full length. Only then will we get the full idea of the full height of the north and south stands they are currently working on.

Secondly, do we know what the ground floor of, for example, the north stand will be used for? I think there is hospitality on level 1 and level 2. Is that the case for the ground floor, too?

Thanks

I can't think of another stadium that has a better location. It will truly be an iconic addition to an already stunning waterfront. We are very lucky - but we've all been through some hard times to get here - so I think we deserve this.
Craven Cottage is a damn good location, but I think BMD will be even better, especially once the surrounding area / PEEL development is finally completed. It’s going to be an incredible waterfront city skyline.

Lads I know working on it have got a date that it'll be handed over and it is way behind what everyone was told at first

It'll be on programme...just a revised one based on when they actualy started on site!

It's a minimum three year build time so given we started in August 2021 that takes us to August 2024 assuming no delays (which there will be at some point).

There will also be a period of testing and commissioning etc plus time needed for the club to transition over, train staff etc etc.

It won't be ready for the start of the 24-25 Season, some time early 2025 I expect.

It'll be on programme...just a revised one based on when they actualy started on site!

It's a minimum three year build time so given we started in August 2021 that takes us to August 2024 assuming no delays (which there will be at some point).

There will also be a period of testing and commissioning etc plus time needed for the club to transition over, train staff etc etc.

It won't be ready for the start of the 24-25 Season, some time early 2025 I expect.

?