Transfer Rumour Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in: Everton sign two new additions to its medical staff on season long loans, with an option to buy for an undisclosed fee at the conclusion of the loan period.

Seriously though, potentially dynamic player, good age, worth a gamble on loan. Nice to have option and not obligation to buy. UTFT
You didn’t need to write the first part tbh he’s played 24 of Ajax last 28 .

I’m gonna be positive and say that he looks like a lefty version of Manny Fernandes. A mobile, confident, technically gifted Everton midfield is something I’ve dreamt of all my adult life. Not saying we have it but I’m gonna allow myself a hint of excitement at the possibility

Will be good this lad i think if we can just somehow keep him fit and injury free and that is quite a big 'if' looking at his record in the past 2 seasons.

About time we had a bit of luck though.

Kudus is a really poor signing. Once again blinded by the possible talent with the reality being that he's going to be injured for the majority of the season.

I’m gonna be positive and say that he looks like a lefty version of Manny Fernandes. A mobile, confident, technically gifted Everton midfield is something I’ve dreamt of all my adult life. Not saying we have it but I’m gonna allow myself a hint of excitement at the possibility
Ah Manny. The one that got away.

If Kudus is anything similar to that level of exciting I'll be very pleased indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.