2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah a rapidly falling team that wasn’t going to get out of it. We were going to be relegated with Benitez. I backed him as our manager but quickly came to realize it wasn’t working out and was an absolute bloody disaster.
We were going to be relegated until the second half vs Palace. Hardly night and day.

He decided to spend striker money on Dwight Mcneil

That is looking more unforgiveable with every passing day
The director of football decided to strengthen the wide areas while we had an England International striker fit and ready to start the season is what you're trying to say.

Hes a football manager.

He doesn't read tea leaves to try and predict player injuries.

People on this board have multiple personality disorder when it comes to who is to blame for Everton’s failures. Just visit the different threads to get an idea. Frank is the main issue in this thread for some but go into the game thread and it’s the players.

To be effective with wingback system, Myko and Patterson must contribute to the attacking play from the wide area but they fail to do anything. Of course I know they are young and learning.

Yeah a rapidly falling team that wasn’t going to get out of it. We were going to be relegated with Benitez. I backed him as our manager but quickly came to realize it wasn’t working out and was an absolute bloody disaster.

I dont buy it mate sorry.

Look im behind the manager but the simping over him from some is embarassing - his record isn't much better than the supposed worst manager in our 'istory who he replaced.

The way some go on you would think the guys Simeone.

The director of football decided to strengthen the wide areas while we had an England International striker fit and ready to start the season is what you're trying to say.

Hes a football manager.

He doesn't read tea leaves to try and predict player injuries.
I've heard this 'we didn't expect DCL to get injured' excuse before

So we were planning on going into the season with DCL and Rondon as our only striking options?

That's pathetic - and a massive cop out by management

Status
Not open for further replies.