Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasn’t it that football insider acct that mentioned it first? The one who always gets things wrong?

Shows how even the alleged ITKs do what the rest of us do, scan the internet and social media and then post false news. Interesting that most of them then constantly retweet the ones that actually happen but never provide any explanation for the ones that don't.

Everton's remorseless search for a new striker goes on

whistle-homer.gif

Compared to MGW, they didn't look sharp. So I think getting 90 minutes to try help would be a good idea. McNeil hasn't looked sharp at any time which is a big concern. I want him to find some sort of intensity and aggression to his game.
I actually thought MGW would have had a bigger impact when he came on.
We had lost our defensive cover in midfield when Davies went off and with Onana booked and struggling I thought we were in real trouble.

I thought FL got the substitutions wrong to be honest.

I actually thought MGW would have had a bigger impact when he came on.
We had lost our defensive cover in midfield when Davies went off and with Onana booked and struggling I thought we were in real trouble.

I thought FL got the substitutions wrong to be honest.

Why? He signed for them on Friday and probably only met his team mates for the first time at the ground yesterday.

I don't why some people are struggling to comprehend not having a replacement lined up for the loss of our main offensive catalyst is a crucial blunder. especially when we were already struggling for goals before he left ,relying on a striker who was injured for the majority of last season. Not having contingencies in place is the epitome of negligence and mismanagement. With proper attacking options we could of easily won two of the last 3 games
100%

Status
Not open for further replies.