Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

New talks are envisaged between PSG and Everton for Idrissa #Gueye
??
The dialogue is not broken between the three parties.
Other avenues are not to be excluded in the event of failure.

Guess the question is whether United get Antony and whether they would go crazy and buy both, you wouldn't think so. Maybe our old pal Marcel can do us a discount. PSV missing out on CL would help, but not sure I can bring myself to root for Rangers.
Not sure how can united continue to spend and spend...no champions league, huge wage bill and no significant sale in the last few years really. Surely its either antony or gakpo, no way they could afford both having already spent well over 100 millions

Is there a void in your life since you can't lambaste doucoure currently? Jk
lol I'm sure someone will step up and take the mantle soon.

Weirdly I actually like the team we put out yesterday even if some of them are badly average. No one really winds me up like Abdoulaye.

According to Percy in the Telegraph we supposedly matched Forest’s big for MGW last minute so there might be some funds there for the right player.

I'd stick the exact same offer in (if we made it) fir Gallagher that we did for MGW - after today's game they may listen to it

Not sure how can united continue to spend and spend...no champions league, huge wage bill and no significant sale in the last few years really. Surely its either antony or gakpo, no way they could afford both having already spent well over 100 millions
Yeah logically they don't go for both, especially with so many other problems to solve. But then United do try to solve all their problems with wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.