2022/23 Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
….I presume this will ultimately be a deal that has cost us very little.

i will always remember the brilliantly subtle ‘block’ on the defender marking Dominic Calvert-Lewin the moment before THAT goal. It was a thing of beauty & something I’ll remember him fondly for.

I never even noticed till you pointed it out. That split second, subtle move was crucial to the Titanic goal.

Not saying much for his Everton career when the highlight was him standing still.

So we’ve basically just passed on our agreement with Spurs
I‘m not sure I understand what you mean by the slightly ambiguous phrasing of “passed on” for this mate.
Do you mean we’ve now burdened Besiktas with the financial obligations (which I’m certain any Turkish club would never agree to) or that Everton have said “no” we arent going to play him anymore and therefore won’t be liable for a £10m payment after 6/7 more games when he reaches the magical 20 appearances figure?
what I was alluding to was that I don’t believe any Turkish club would ever buy a player they could keep loaning

Another terrible acquisition from our negotiating team, I honestly think you could pick 3 random blokes off here and they would do a better job.

Again, I admire the effort.

We had a look and it wasnt for us, we got a "free" loan and only had to pick up his wages.

Oh ffs, a Turkish buy option is as unless as a Shight McNeil right foot
Hes 100% back in June.

Status
Not open for further replies.