2022/23 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he back fit? Just get him gone, another financial drain on the wage bill
he was in the training highlights. as i said few days ago i think he is finished under Lampard. Cause he needed minutes on the pitch but was nowhere to be seen aginst Fleetwood

he was in the training highlights. as i said few days ago i think he is finished under Lampard. Cause he needed minutes on the pitch but was nowhere to be seen aginst Fleetwood
Yeah he won’t play much at all if he’s still here after the windows shut. Hopefully a club comes in for him and saves us from his big wages

Praise be King Carlo for bringing such a class act to the club.
He was class when he joined. The only reason we didn’t get Europe in the asterisk season is because he got injured in the run in and we fell away.

Unfortunately he never seemed to fully recover from that injury as when he got to full fitness always seemed to have another round the corner. Great player though before breaking down.

I don’t necessarily disagree that Lampard is looking to move him on - but I wouldn’t want anyone’s first game back from injury to be against that brutal Fleetwood side.

I don’t necessarily disagree that Lampard is looking to move him on - but I wouldn’t want anyone’s first game back from injury to be against that brutal Fleetwood side.
But still mate it wasn't like he has been out for 9-12months and needed to be brought back carefully. It was clearly a game for players like him, Coleman Keane etc to get minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.