Status
Not open for further replies.
so to recap:

Chukwueze (WInger): Loan
Kudus (Midfielder): crying, so tbd
Garner (Midfielder): Signing
Gana (Midfielder): all but signed

am i missing anyone?

I won’t have it that Pedro will be a Watford player by the end of the transfer window. I think we will go in for him once we realise Chunkalomo or whatever will be a nightmare to try and get across the line with dealing with a club in Spain. I fancy us to go right to the wire and get Watford a 30m plus add on’s for Pedro, with Richy giving us a big up to him in the process. I.e, go there, not Newcastle.

so to recap:

Chukwueze (WInger): Loan
Kudus (Midfielder): crying, so tbd
Garner (Midfielder): Signing
Gana (Midfielder): all but signed

am i missing anyone?
Are we still keen on Broja? Chelsea aren't playing him and (if reports are to be believed) we've been waiting for him all season. I do wonder, if Chelsea get a striker in we may nick a late loan

Can't recall seeing Garner play before .

I know he is a midfielder but what type and what are his attributes ?

Thanks in advance

It's scheduled to take off from Zakythos to Paris at 17:00 today.
It's an education every day! Bit of a come-down if it is one of our lads on board, but at least the weather will be good lol

1661951307931.png

Can't recall seeing Garner play before .

I know he is a midfielder but what type and what are his attributes ?

Thanks in advance
From my post in his thread:

He's got a bit of everything: good range of passing, strong in the tackle, can run with the ball, excellent at set pieces. He is also tall and rangey.

His two biggest drawbacks is that he has a tendency to get bundled off the ball in shoulder to shoulder battles and still needs to work on his positioning a bit. But these are the kinds of drawbacks that young players can easily improve if given game time. Think he'll be a great signing for us, personally, as long as we don't put too much expectation on him too soon. Our other midfield signings and the resurgence of Iwobi should help with this aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.