Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
So holdup, if he's turd we have wasted 15m, if he's good he will be off you pop back to Manchester, abhorrent deal
OR if he’s no good, the fee wasn’t crazy and we haven’t lost out on too much. If he’s excellent we’re guaranteed a profit to reinvest in other players that we can have confidence will be decent given the club managed to get its hands on this little diamond for a snip.

Cheer up, mucker.

It's Gana be a hell of window.... With our new players Garnering the support of the entire fanbase. The ying and Yang combining like salt and Vinagre.

If we Chuck in a wider, and another attacking midfielder. Kudus to the club.

Poor judgement. MoPay. Tark days. Oh na na.

Diaz like these, are things to be remembered.

* I'll get me coady on
I was wondering when a Kudus pun would appear

Is anyone else buzzing off the fact Richy hasn’t started a game yet for Spurs. I mean talk about doing your chances of a World Cup place in. He was first on our team sheet, I knew he would be behind Son, Kane and Kulisevski. I remember someone saying he would be a started… bad move for Richy in my opinion that.

Is anyone else buzzing off the fact Richy hasn’t started a game yet for Spurs. I mean talk about doing your chances of a World Cup place in. He was first on our team sheet, I knew he would be behind Son, Kane and Kulisevski. I remember someone saying he would be a started… bad move for Richy in my opinion that.

we’re 5/6 games in they will play him in the champs league

Status
Not open for further replies.