Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusting really but I suppose you can only blame the bozos who offered him a lucrative contract
I don't think they'd be many people who following his terrible injury and heading into the latter stage of his career would accept a massive paycut to go elsewhere. You would be bonkers

Imagine being able to buy, in cash, a really nice four-bedroom house with your post-tax salary each month, and all you need to do to earn the money is play some light football for about three hours a day for five days a week, plus watch your team's games from the dugout if you're chosen as a substitute, or get the day completely off to do as you please if you're not in the squad. What a kin life. I'd have penthouses all over the world. I just absolutely resent him for having no ambition to continue to pursue the football-playing career he seemingly grew up pining for. Koff André.

Do you ever think we will all concede that it’s last minute random wild conversations between agents, owners, and managers that actually make this transfer thing work, and that unless their phones are tapped, absolutely no one knows what’s going to happen next, including them?

I'd prefer to see Matheus Pereira come in at a third of the price / on loan with an option. Already proven in the prem.

….not for me, not now. You have to think where a player will fit into a system.

i think the need is for proper goal threat from wide position. With Gordon staying, that likely means a left footer who plays right side or a conventional right sided player.

Pace, power and quality on both flanks. So important in improving our chances.

We desperately need to be more potent in the top third.

Status
Not open for further replies.