2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we ban that knob who keeps asking completely irrelevant questions every week? Every time he starts talking in his dour tones you can see Frank getting more and more repulsed by the man before having to politely tell him to shut up and that his questions irrelevant.

What answer did that journalist expect Frank to give about the premier league spending a shedload of money during the cost of living crisis in the UK? Pathetic.
McGowan from the BBC ?!
P.S apologies just seen @Toffe3m4n beat me to it!

I think we've played 'better' than last season but so we should with a near new starting 11.

The question will ultimately be over the course of the season can Lampard get points on the board that other attainable managers couldn't? If not then the fans will inevitably turn when the excuses of "he aint been backed" "the teams awful" "he ain't got a striker" can no longer be trotted oot by his cult following.

I sincerly hope he takes us forward, the club need some stability but from what I've seen in his 23 league games in charge so far I aint holding my breath.

2022/23 PPG - 0.60%

2021/22 PPG - 1.18%

We've signed 8 players this window and the Cult of Fronk are claiming he's not been backed lol

@Drico

@4737carlin

He’s not coming back, you lost. Get over it.

Does sound like from that, with options in centre mid now, we won't be forced into a back 5 so often. Promising.
Yeah, sounds like he prefers a 343, but a ways off, with the signings getting closer to.
The issue being what he does in the meantime.
It's not so much a Cruyff 343. Seems more like compress across pitch, get ball and go, with the compression preferably higher than deeper.

Can we ban that knob who keeps asking completely irrelevant questions every week? Every time he starts talking in his dour tones you can see Frank getting more and more repulsed by the man before having to politely tell him to shut up and that his questions irrelevant.

What answer did that journalist expect Frank to give about the premier league spending a shedload of money during the cost of living crisis in the UK? Pathetic.
So what's your favourite colour, then?

I am ashamed of us for having the burden of this derby placed on Frank. Winner like him needs a club that can go into a game against Liverpool without having lost it before a ball is kicked.

He probably hates klopp. And now he has to go up against him with his hands tied behind his back and his cheeks opened by one of them surgical retractors.
OMG did we lose?

I thought we were playing tomorrow...

Oh I got the other impression; that he prefers a 4-3-3
Your probably right.

It's was what he was saying about Godfrey in the 3 that heade me that way.
And the McNeil signing has me intrigued. I could see in a 343 McNeil and Iwobi the wides of the 4.
Like why pay 20m for him except for something specific like that.

….he’s a fascinating man.

In my work life I ended up in a position that took me to regular meetings in Whitehall & Lampard talks that talk. I’m sure there’s many on here who recognise the terminology he uses but he’s been a footballer all of his life & doesn’t fit the stereotype. I have no idea why he talks like a politician or mandarin, it doesn’t make him smart but I think he’s very smart.

Being very smart doesn’t correlate to being a very good football player or even a very good coach but I think it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.