2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no doubt he's tedious, and a troll. A kopite? Not so sure, a bad Evertonian- definitely. As others have said and I've thought, he wants to be @davek but doesn't have the humour or intelligence.
This guy has been low key blowing the rs on here for a long time. Look through his posting history and it will be pretty obvious to you that something is very off. There is nothing ‘bad evertonian‘ about him, because he doesnt support Everton. The best thing we could collectively do would be to never engage with him or his multies.

You can say a lot about Dave, but he is no kopite.

I dont think the club is small time lad, the owner has invested massive amounts of dough on players and building a new stadium with so far no loans involved which is unheard of.

The problem is a lot of the fans (not all) have no ambishun these days. They talk a good game about the board needing to go, dont dare remove NSNO off the crest yada yada yet swoon over any bloke who says nice things in press conferences and happy to finish 16th providing the manager is "likeable".
Wrong!!!! Fans who are realistic, see improvement and don't have to listen to their manager spouting nonsense can get behind it. Understanding these things take time also helps. The manager talks sense and it is clear his words are now being reflected in the players we have available. Onwards!

and happy to finish 16th providing the manager is "likeable".

Don't think anyone is like that, Silva was a fairly likeable chap and he had to go. Frank will go the same way if things start deteriorating and he looks clueless to stop the rot. The thing is we obviously look a lot better, granted he had a low bar when he arrived but there is at least a team in there now. Hopefully that continues and we start getting the wins we deserve.

People should be willing to accept a low place finish this season as long as the performances are decent and are in no imminent threat of relegation. We need to get to next summer and only need to bring in 1 to 3 players max, with a settled team that have been drilled well and are at one with the ethos then everything should become that much easier to get results. We've basically got a whole new team since January and therefore it needs time. Those who want to keep changing hoping to find a magic bullet are the ones pushing us to the brink where we found ourselves last May.

The thing is we live in the Premiership era, a single fourth place finish has been the best they've achieved, fans need to face the fact that the club is small time, and certainly will remain so for a very long time.
Nobody is arguing against our record over the last 30 years.

But despite everything, we are still retain a large fanbase and one of the best new stadiums in the world is going up on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey, if you hadn't noticed.

This, despite three decades of mismanagement which almost ended in disaster. We are still an attractive proposition, despite everything, Ancelotti came here. Reflect on that.

If Everton get their act together, then we can be a force to be reckoned with. And the stadium is transformative. We need stability and competent management to tide us over until that's completed.

It's not the answer to everything but all things considered, the next time the club is up for sale, I'd expect some serious contenders at the table.

Things change slowly in football and we probably should have been down long before. But we haven't gone down at rock-bottom. That says something profound.

This guy has been low key blowing the rs on here for a long time. Look through his posting history and it will be pretty obvious to you that something is very off. There is nothing ‘bad evertonian‘ about him, because he doesnt support Everton. The best thing we could collectively do would be to never engage with him or his multies.

Wish he was their manager.

Don't think anyone is like that, Silva was a fairly likeable chap and he had to go. Frank will go the same way if things start deteriorating and he looks clueless to stop the rot. The thing is we obviously look a lot better, granted he had a low bar when he arrived but there is at least a team in there now. Hopefully that continues and we start getting the wins we deserve.

People should be willing to accept a low place finish this season as long as the performances are decent and are in no imminent threat of relegation. We need to get to next summer and only need to bring in 1 to 3 players max, with a settled team that have been drilled well and are at one with the ethos then everything should become that much easier to get results. We've basically got a whole new team since January and therefore it needs time. Those who want to keep changing hoping to find a magic bullet are the ones pushing us to the brink where we found ourselves last May.
Agreed.

Yes, we can say an awful lot about Dave, due to the swear filters, it would read like a redacted ww1 letter back from the trenches though. Ha.

Frank will be right up for Arsenal and I think it will suit us (they have lots of ball, we counter them).

Get stuck into Arsenal and they don’t like it.

Also, pretty sure Arsenal have Europa Thursday as well? Their squad isn’t the deepest either.

You obviously don't read my posts in the RS thread then you silly sausage.

I must admit this post is music to my ears. When you start labelling others kopites it means you've lost the argument and have nothing constructive to offer :coffee:

The thing is we live in the Premiership era, a single fourth place finish has been the best they've achieved, fans need to face the fact that the club is small time, and certainly will remain so for a very long time.
Got some cheek.
I wouldn’t dream of going onto another club’s fans forum and state they are a small club.
It’s a bit rude for starters and I couldn’t be bothered anyway.?

I think Frank is a much better manager than the outsiders/media like to portray, but he has had the absolute worst luck with injuries since he’s arrived. I don’t think we’ve had a single match at full health since he’s been hired.

I also have zero doubt that he’s never actually wanted to play with a back 3/5, but he basically got forced into it, whether it be the injuries like mentioned above, or just awful quality with the midfielders we had before this window.

Him being a legendary player certainly helps with our recruiting now, and I’m super excited to see what this squad looks like after next summers window when all the bad money is gone. The back 2/3rds of the pitch are looking like they’ve been fixed, and next summer is likely where we spend that money up front to fix the attack. Call me an optimist, but I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility that he can lead us back to European contention starting next season.

Things are finally looking up for us, and I fully believe it’s only going to get better from here. UTFT.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.