2022/23 Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davies has been better recently. The Davies of the past few games would be a decent squad player (bearing in mind that Garner and Doucoure will both be ahead of him so he is our 6th choice in the midfield 3).
Imo you keep Davies, move on Allan in Jan or when his contract ends, extend Dacoure and look to sell in January.

Onana, Gueye, Iwobi, Garner, Davies (Warrington if ready next season)

Part of what we need to do going forwards is to maximize selling players who are down the pecking order, and are sellable still (Keane, Dacoure)

I watched BT Sport's Between the Lines with Rio Ferdinand. Frank was on. At the end he was asked what was his best/proudest moment as a player and manager. Player - Champions League, Manager - Crystal Palace game because he could see how much it meant to everyone.

I think that was the first transfer window without a Moshiri meddle
First I've read that moshiri wanted to replace lampard after the crystal palace win hopefully he keeps well away from footballing decisions

Been absolutely fried all weekend. That was a fantastic derby performance though, probably the best display i've seen from us under Lampard in truth.

Definitely happy with the positive signs.
And we got a refresher that its not enough to play well in the derby. Liverpool are hard to overcome but when you do it up next is the officials. Just can't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.